Friday, February 19, 2010

Lol @ my Ideas!

To start things off me and my partner kept changing our idea and mixing our ideas together. The main problem we had was making a game educational. I'm quite sure a lot of people have this same problem. We mixed some of our ideas to what became a basic square with a customizable character platforming in the square while dodging a ball with a randomized path. The main goal of the game would be to get the shiney numbers before the ball you were trying to avoid killed you. You can jump off walls, get new shoes to make you run faster, jump farther, or higher. The levels get harder as you get higher into the levels like adding plat forms, elements to the environment, and more to keep the intrest in the game. We more or less ditched this idea for a "Survival of the Fittest" genre. I am not sure hows this is going to work out, but I'm sure we'll pull through!

No comments:

Post a Comment