Friday, January 29, 2010

Game Review 2

I'd like to start out by saying "Climate Change" was unique, but there was information lacking. By information I mean I don't wanna rely on a bar to know if its a good decion even though thats what its mainly based around. I just think you should include more of a description on what the each "economic" choice has to offer besides looking at a bar. If this game doesn't really require that much indepth detail then it's pretty easy. It's fun though don't get me wrong, I really think more detailed choices would be better.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that the game needs alot of work to make it attract people to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed but it was fun playing it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jason! Welcome to Globaloria. I'm glad you're going through the Playing to Learn section of the curriculum and I look forward to seeing your progress as the semester continues.

    Sincerely,
    David Lowenstein
    State Director, Globaloria WV

    ReplyDelete