Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorry I haven't "Blogged" much!

Reason being why I haven't blogged a lot this week was due to playing White Knight Chronicles. I really enjoyed this unique game. The battle system is works like an MMOG in my opinion. It has a regular attack system, but you can actually make your techniques into macro like combos. The Graphics are really amazing! The character customization wit hskills and character looks are very detailed and well thought out. The leveling is slightly slow paced but thats why you get side quests. Only thing I didn't really like is how your created character doesn't play a part. More or less your character is just in the game because you created him for only that purpose haha. The story line was really well thought out but as I said your character hardly plays a part if any in the story line. Leonard (Apparently the main chracter) reminds me of a naturally good natured person. The developers could have easily made the created characters play a good part in the story. For example, they had voices you could choose from which could follow a script with what ever voice you have choosen. All you would have to do is make a story line program whatever voice the user picks and make their mouths move to the script and it would be peachy. Other than those problems the game seems quite promising and long!

2 comments: