Friday, March 12, 2010

SlimEvolution Paper Prototype

We are currently working on the "scenes" where we present the animations of the story board. I'm not to sure what we need, but it seems as if we just need paper, a pencil, and scissors. Our title screen will be a scientist holdings a blue slime in 1 hand, and a pink slime in the other. Our loading screens gonna be "clutch" (Badass) which consists of Fists flying across the screen and make fist bumps the explodes in to our team name "But the Dean said no". After our team name appears we'll have a slime start climbing our team name like a stair case and then fall to it's doooooooom! We are currently working on our battle scenes, layouts, and etc. I'll have to get back to you guys on the games, but I assure you, you will be amazed!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cool idea. Is it like a slime from DragonQuest? Are you using Flash to make this game? Me and my friend in my game-design class im taking now just made this game:

    http://students.purchase.edu/noah.appleton/efa.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your ideas! Looking forward to seeing what you can do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol sorta we won't say yes just for the fact copying a slime from dragon quest is ilegal haha. To your question if it's going to be a flash game, Defintly. We don't exactly have to much knowledge on 3d gaming, but I wish we did. I'll check out your game sometime this week. I've been pretty busy wit hschool work it's hard to make time lol.

    ReplyDelete