Friday, March 5, 2010

Anime

I shall tell you my story with ANIME! I've been watching anime for a very long time. I don't like to admit being obssed, but I will have to contridict myself. It's to say I have watched at least 150 or more different animes. My favorites are Last Exile, Soul Eater, 07 Ghost, Welcome to the NHK, Hell Sing, Clannad, Tower of Druaga, Kenichi the Mightiest Diciple, Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin, Kaze No Stigma, Full Metal Panic, Saiyuki 1st Season only, Get Backers, and Aqaurion. I have watched many more but I those are currently my favorites. I've probably left out some of my tops due to overloading my memory wit hso many different animes. Let me know your favorites i'm intrested in knowing.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, the only ones you mentioned that I've seen are Rurouni Kenshin, Soul Eater and Last Exile (which I didn't like too much). I'd say its a healthy obsession lol. Check out Claymore, HunterXHunter and Monster, those are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched Claymore & hunterXhunter...I like hunterxhunter more but claymore is still good. I don't think I've watched Monster though, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Monster DVR'd I dont know if you will like it very much though. It's one of my favorites personally.

    ReplyDelete