Thursday, April 15, 2010

Math...

Math is useful up to a certain point. By certain point I mean it loses all logic and there is no basis even for an architect. I don't see how some things could ever be used for math logically. Somethings in math are so completely random it seems as if a 5 year old thought this up. Lee loves math, and is a tutor, but I will never share his love. For math that is. LOL. The many things about MATH is that me going for a B.S. in graphics design will only be useful to a certain point. Even if I take coding it'll be a very specific way. So in an aspect I only maybe at the most have to learn 1-3 different things before I'm back to BASIC math for me to become a Graphics Designer...Life, it's more complicated than what it really should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment